Pony Play Days
Offered the 1st Saturday and 4th Friday of every month. Pony play days are an hour long fun time for families with children ages 2-6 to come play at the farm. Each play day includes hands on animal time, a craft, and a short pony ride. They may also include story time, music time, games or a fun theme.
- 60 pound maximum weight for pony rides
- Parents must accompany their children and are responsible for them throughout the play day.
- $25 per child
- Register below!
Birthday parties for 2-6 year olds. 2 hours of fun at the farm. Perfect for all horse and pony loving children.
- 2 hour scheduled party time for up to 10 participating children, no limit to amount of adults attending
- Access to the farm 1 hour before and after party for set up/ clean up- we will be available to assist as needed
- Signs to help direct guests
- Pony ride for each child
- Photo frame craft with photo for each child
- Donkey Painting (if donkey unavailable we will substitute a pony)
- T-Shirt signed by guests for birthday child
- Yard games
- Approximately 1 hour of time after animal activities for cake, presents, etc. (lead by parents we will be around to help in any way needed)
- Folding tables and chairs
- 2 10×10 pop up canopies for shade
- Customized invitation that can be either printed or sent to guests digitally (will include farm address and a short list of items guests need to know about coming to the farm)
- You are welcome to bring decorations, food, drinks, etc. We do not have a large refrigerator at the farm so please bring a cooler if you need to keep items cold.
- 60 pound maximum weight for pony rides
- No balloons or confetti as these pose a health and safety risk for our animals.
- Noise makers are welcome but please keep them away until after all animal activities.
- Every child must have a liability release signed before participating in animal activities. They will be available at the party.
- Please help clean up your decorations and trash after the party. We will be available to assist.
- $225 a $100 deposit is required at booking
- Please call/email to book
Minis, Mommy & Me (daddy’s welcome too!) is a great introduction to horses for young children ages 2-6 years old. Our group lessons are 1.5 hours every other week. Private lessons are 1 hour. Each lesson includes time learning about horse care, a farm activity or craft, and a one on one mounted lesson. (each child in a group lesson will have a one on one 10-15 minute riding lesson) Sarah is also a Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor and can make accommodations as needed for group or private therapeutic lessons.
- 60 pound maximum weight
- $60 per month for group
- $45 for each private lesson
- Call/ Email for private lessons
- Register below for groups
An exciting way to entertain and educate a group of 15-30 children! Bring the kids out for a hands-on experience with our friendly animals and learn all about horses and their care.
- $12 per child
How To Register
To sign up for group lessons, play days and camps follow the schedule link below. Select a date that works for you. Fill out the forms. Pay to ensure your spot. Please register each child separately. Contact us if you would like to schedule a private lesson, birthday party, or field trip. A liability release will be given to you to sign on arrival. This is required before participation.
Policies And What To Expect
What To Wear:
-Everyone must wear closed-toed sturdy shoes. (no Crocs, UGG type boots or loose slip ons). We prefer boots with a smooth sole and a ½”-1” heel for those riding.
-Riders must wear long pants, no skirts or dresses. We don’t require this for pony rides but strongly recommend.
-ASTM/SEI certified helmets must be worn by everyone while mounted. Helmets are provided but we highly encourage purchasing your own if continuing lessons.
-Clothing should be closer fitting with no hanging features such as scarfs, necklaces, or attached gloves.
-Dress for the season. Warm layers in the winter with appropriate riding gloves. Sunscreen, water, hats and sunglasses for the summers.
-Wear things that can get dirty and won’t be a big deal if they get stained.
-If the child will tolerate it, hair should be pulled back out of the face. Any bows, braids or hair bands should be placed low on the head to leave room for a helmet.
What to expect:
-Parents should expect to actively supervise their child and participate in activities. Please come prepared to interact with the horses and walk beside your child if they are riding.
-Please be aware of your surroundings and keep a close eye on your child. This is a farm setting. We do our best to insure everyone’s safety but sometimes nature happens. Keep an extra close eye out for snakes, wasps and fire ants. Please let a staff member know immediately if you see any unsafe wildlife or situations.
-Dirt, mud, and bugs are very common on the farm. Please be prepared for you, your child, or your vehicle to encounter these.
-Be prepared to have fun, learn and make friends!
-Be prepared for activities to involve paints, crafts, glue, sensory activities and water. We will do our best to let parents know if we are having a full water day so they can bring a change of clothes.
-60 pound maximum weight for riders
Cancellation/ Refund policy:
-Refunds will only be given for activities canceled a minimum of two weeks prior to the date.
-If an activity is canceled by the farm due to weather, horse, or instructor unavailability a make-up date will be provided or the client will be credited for another activity at a later date.
-If a lesson is canceled by the client with more than 24 hours notice the client will be credited for another lesson at a later date.
-If a lesson is canceled by the client with less than 24 hour notice no make-up, refund or credit will be given.
-Rain: Monthly lessons will continue if it is just raining. A ground lesson may be substituted for a mounted lesson at most once a month. Please dress with mud boots and rain jackets. Single lessons, play days and birthday parties will be canceled and rescheduled following our cancellation policy if there is too much rain to conduct normal activities.
-Severe Weather: If there is a significant threat of severe weather such as thunderstorms, tornadoes, ice or snow. Activities will be canceled and rescheduled following our cancellation policy.
-Heat and Cold: All lessons will continue as normal in heat and cold. With the exception of extremes. Please dress appropriately. We may modify the lessons slightly such as having a water day in the heat or going inside for our ground lessons in the cold. If the client decides to cancel due to weather the normal cancellation policy will be followed.